As a Service Technician, you will be a valued team member by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Perform machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on agricultural farm equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Being an Expert: Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that is needed to perform your work.
- Showing Attention to Detail: Complete accurate, detailed, and timely documentation on all reports and forms related to work assignments.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe.
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have an Associates Degree in Diesel Technology, similar degree, or commensurate on the job experience
- Can perform physical demands of a diesel technician
- Possess and are familiar with related tools and working in a safe manner
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on training and certifications
Anderson Brothers provides you with:
- Paid vacations
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Health benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Funeral Leave
- Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
Please call Alan at 701-493-2241 or email [email protected]